Links to related sites
- The Episcopal Church welcome page
Link to the website of the Episcopal Church USA, our branch of the Anglican Communion.
- Episcopal Diocese of New York
- Link to the website of the Episcopal Diocese of New York.
- Holy Cross Monastery
Homepage of the West Park "house" -- 15 minutes north of Christ Church-Marlboro.
- Episcopal News Service
Top stories, recent news related to the Episcopal Church.
- Cathedral of St. John the Divine, New York City
Our diocesan center, a house of prayer for all people.
- Ship of Fools
The magazine of Christian unrest.
- Hollywood Jesus
Pop culture from a spiritual point of view.
- The lectionary page
The Episcopal Church's liturgical calendar online.
- The Five gospel parallels
Compares Mark, Matthew, Luke, John, and Thomas.
- Calendar of the church year according to the Episcopal Church
- Listing of Iraq dead U.S. military personnel
Names of the soldiers, Marines, airmen, sailors and Coast Guardsmen whose families have been notified of their deaths by each country's government, organized by month.
- Episcopal Relief and Development
ERD provides emergency assistance in times of disaster; rebuilds devestated communities and offers long-term program development solutions to fight poverty.
- Mount Saint Alphonsus Retreat Center. The castle-like building is located on more than 400 acres overlooking the Hudson River and offers both the solitude of a retreat and the fellowship of group programs. (Watch out! The homepage starts up with plainsong!)
- The Episcopal Church welcomes you! comeandgrow.org
We may not have all the answers, but we welcome all your questions. That’s because we believe we all have something more to learn from one another and always more to learn about ourselves, our world, and God. The Episcopal Church does not ask you to check your mind at the door. Our ability to reason is a gift from God. Come and grow in understanding through silent meditation or group discussion. COME AND LEARN more about two thousand years of church history. Come and learn every day to better understand God’s presence in our lives.